Calabar Women Block Governor’s Gate With Garbage Over Unpaid Salaries
Report from Jonah DaSaint – Women in Calabar, capital of Cross River State, block the gate to the governor’s office with garbage over unpaid salaries since 2015.
On today’s ISSUES OF THE DAY, we present you with a trending story from Calabar, Cross River State. In Calabar, women, who hare engaged by the government to sweep the streets are protesting for the non-payment of salaries.
The video shows how these women have barricaded the gate of the governor’s office in the Cross River state capital, Calabar.
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 26 April 2023 Titled Press On in Patience
- Our Daily Bread Devotional 26 April 2023 Titled Strong and Good
- Top 7 Battle Performances on The Voice Nigeria 2023 Season 4
- Korede Komaiya Shares 4 Keys for Business and Career Growth
- Kenneth Copeland Faith to Faith Devotional 25th April 2023 – It’s Beginning to Rain