RCCG 63 Days Fasting And Prayer 16 January 2021 – Prayer Points For Day 6
Dearly beloved welcome to RCCG 63 Days Fasting And Prayer 16 January 2021. Find the Complete Prayer Guide for Day 6.
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER
63 DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYERS
PHASE 1-21 DAYS OF QUALITY PRAISE, WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING FROM January 11 – 31, 2021
DAY 6- 16th JANUARY 2021
THANKSGIVING FOR MINISTERS; GOVERNING COUNCIL MEMBERS, AGOs, ELDERS AND ALL PASTORS,
BIBLE TEXT: Psa 31:19: 2 Thes 3:1, Heb 13:18
We are encouraged to always pray for our leaders that the word of the Lord may have free course and be glorified. Pray that; they may have good conscience in all things and be willing to live honestly.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY
1. Continue to worship and praise God; the creator of heavens and earth and for Who He is; Who he was, and for what He will forever be
2. Reflect on His greatness and worship in songs of worship in any known language or dialect.
3. I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.Psalm 5:7.
4. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Psa. 103
5. Father; You are worthy of our praise. I give you all the glory due to your name
6. Thank God for His church marching forward in Nigeria and the world over.
7. Thank God for favour being granted to RCCG in Nigeria and the world over.
8. Thank God for preservation of life of church workers and ministers particularly in gospel resistant terrains, Acts 17:5
9. Thank God for the lives of all our leaders in RCCG at all levels in all Nations.
10. Father; we thank you for your beloved ministers; we thank you for your call upon their life in Jesus’ name.
RCCG 63 Days Fasting and Prayer 16 January 2021 – Day 6
11. Father; we thank You, knowing that you will guide them to finish well and strong in Jesus name
12. Father; We thank You that they will be strengthened and empowered for the task ahead in Jesus name.
13. Father, we thank You for how You have been strengthening him and empowering them for greater works in Jesus’ name. John 14:12
14. Father; We thank You that Your word in their mouth has not fallen to the ground in Jesus name, 1 Sam 3:19
15. Father, we thank You that You have not allowed separation between you and Your
16. Let us thank God for the wisdom the Lord has granted our leaders in the running of the Church worldwide.
17. Father; We thank You that for being merciful unto us and our leaders in any area that we have fallen short of Your glory Proverbs 28:13
18. Father; We thank You that our Church Leaders are examples of wisdom, victory and power of God in all nations.
19. We thank You for Granting them victory and power to speak God’s word with boldness.
20. Father; We thank You for the fulfillment of your counsel of health and healings concerning our Church leaders and their families. John11:4
Please read Open Heaven Devotional for 16 January, 2021 here.
Thank you for using this Complete Prayer Guide for the RCCG 63 Days Fasting and Prayer 16 January 2021 – Day 6. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus.