Tinubu Congratulates Tariye Gbadegesin, New CEO, Climate Investment Funds
Bola Tinubu, president of Nigeria congratulates the newly appointed Chief Executive Officer, CEO of Climate Investment Funds saying it is a proud moment for Nigeria.
President Tinubu shared the congratulatory message on verified X tweet.
He wrote, “As the world converges for #COP28, I am immensely proud to congratulate Tariye Gbadegesin on her landmark appointment as CEO of the Climate Investment Funds.
“Tariye’s appointment is not just a personal achievement but also a proud moment for Nigeria.
“Her wealth of experience in climate finance and sustainable infrastructure places her at the forefront of the global fight against climate change.
“Nigeria stands firmly behind Tariye, supporting her in this significant role. I am confident that her contributions will leave an indelible mark in the global effort to combat climate change as we move towards a greener, more sustainable future. Congratulations, Tariye!”, the president said.
- 2023 Readership Campaign Holds in Bayelsa, Librarian Advocates for Culture of Reading
- New Month Prophetic Prayers With Bible Verse for December 2023 – Bursting in New Wine
- Bible Verse for Today 1 December 2023 – Mark 14:36 | ‘…Not What I Will’
- NSPPD Live Prayer Today Friday 1 December 2023 Jerry Eze || Congratulations Service
- David Ibiyeomie Online Morning Devotion Friday 1 December 2023