Anger Management and the need for Emotional Adjustments for Peaceful Co-existence
Written by Hele Bob
Anger is a normal and healthy emotion or feelings every body shares every where for the purpose of correcting a need.
But Anger becomes a problem when it is excessive, uncontrolled and unexpressed.
Excessive Anger is the most powerful and self destructive emotion that people need to manage successfully to gain emotional freedom and harmony.
Please do the following to successfully manage your excessive anger
1. Self awareness that you have excessive anger
2. Identify your anger triggers and deal with them sincerely
3. Frustration management by keeping an anger diary to be sure of your anger triggers.
4. Impulse control
5. Mediation of the need to do away with your excessive anger
6. Indulge in Deep breathing techniques
7. Observe Relazation strategies
Complete freedom of anger is when you realize your true self and attain Peace.
Please kindly: Change your thoughts positively
Change your life for Good
Thanks for being part of the program by listening, calls and SMS.
We meet same time, same Ray Power 102.5FM, Bayelsa @ 10:30am ~11:30am.
Emotional Adjustment is a necessary end for peaceful coexistence.
I love you.