Daily Bread Bible Verse for Friday 13 May 2022 || Acts 20:24
DAILY BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY 13TH MAY 2022 – Join the reading of daily bread bible verse for Friday 13 May 2022 for today, for your spiritual growth and development.
I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24
Whether we’re exercising our physical muscles or working out our God-given abilities through actions, words, and deeds, we too can be encouraged by the reminder to finish strong. Don’t “become weary” (Galatians 6:9). Don’t give up. God will provide what you need to finish strong.
What do you do when you get tired and feel like giving up? What’s the benefit of finishing strong?
Thank you for reading today’s Daily Bread Bible Verse for Friday 13 May 2022 || Acts 20:24. Share with a friend, God loves and cares for us!
- Taking Control of Our Thoughts || Charles Stanley Today Sermon 12 May 2022 ||
- Fresh New Attitude || Joel Osteen Inspirational Sermon 12 May 2022 ||
- Your Mind and Your Mouth || Joyce Meyer Daily Sermon 12 May 2022 ||
- Unity and Diversity in Church || Tony Evans Motivational Sermon 12 May 2022 ||
- The Door of Expansion || TD Jakes Today Message 12 May 2022 ||
♠ | HOME | ⇒Bible Readings of the Day | ⇒Brooklyn Tabernacle | ⇒ Charles Stanley In Touch Devotional | ⇒Catholic Daily Mass Readings | ⇒Daily Bible Verse | ⇒Daily Prayers | ⇒ David Ibiyeomie Message | ⇒David Jeremiah Devotional & Sermon | ⇒John Hagee Devotional | ⇒Joyce Meyer Devotional & Sermons | ⇒Kenneth Copeland | ⇒Live Streaming of Services | ⇒Our Daily Bread Devotional | ⇒Seeds of Destiny Devotional | ⇒Streams of Joy Devotional | ⇒Wishes, Messages and Quotes |