Development Expert, Emesakoru Enifome Sends Note of Appreciation
I Emesakoru Enifome and family wish to express our profound gratitude for your concern and assistance to us on the demise of our mother -in-law, Mama Onoruema Omoseowhofa Okwoise who was also the Egweyia – Logbo of Ellu Kingdom, Isoko North, L.G.A, of Delta State.
(1) Engr. Omuabor Emoefe Oghale – Oildata Group
(2) Hon.Prof.Steve Azaiki (OON) – Member, Representing Yenagoa/Opokuma/Kolokuma Federal Constituency of Bayelsa State, National Assemby, Abuja.
(3) High. Chief Austin Arah – President, FirstChoice Group
(4) Prof. Phillip Umebese – UBTH Benin City, Edo State
(5) Associate. Prof. Natalia Olali – Ukraine
(6) Prince. Ovie Ofoh – Business Tycoon
(7) Prof. Gertrude Shotte- Middlesex University, UK
(8) Ododo Family – Women Wing Association, Ellu Kingdom
(9) Miss. Faith Enwenode , Warri
(10) Mr. Ajiri Otadafe , Ellu
(11) Prince. Anthony Oromuno Ekwedi, Warri
(12) Mrs. Maria GODPower ,Nee Idhogho, Warri
(13) Mr & Mrs Michael Okpewho, Abuja
(14) Comrade Austin Ibede , Niger Delta Rights Activist.
(15) Mr. Victor Oroyi, Publisher, Reflector Communications , Abuja and relations, friends , other groups and individuals too numerous to mention.
May the Lord continue to bless and protect you all in Jesus Name. Amen.