Bimbo Ademoye and Uzor Arukwe Stars in New Nollywood Movie Titled Unlucky
Bimbo Ademoye, fast rising Nigerian actress and Uzor Arukwe, new ‘heart-breaker’ in Nollywood industry stars in a new movie titled Unlucky.
Unlucky, was released on Sunday evening November 26, 2023 with a massive viewership standing at 45k in 7 hours.
Bimbo Ademoye plays as Moji while Uzor Arukwe is Lucky in this new Nollywood movie that is a blend of the new and old actors in the industry.
A brief synopsis of the movie, Moji is a food seller, while Lucky roams into her and they become friends, one thing to leads to another, Lucky runs off. Movie Today finds this romantic story of betrayal interesting as Lucky turns Unlucky the next time meets Moji.
Lucky tries to play smart on Moji’s goodwill towards him but she forgives and find peace with her new lover.
The story is created by Nduka Ernest for Closer Pictures and Mazinni Pictures but released on Uduak Isong TV youtube channel. Onyinye Udezem is the producer as directed by Stanley Obi.
- Douye Diri Attends Funeral of Mother of Arise TV Correspondent, Ovieteme in Kaiama
- Douye Diri Visits Ikiogha, Osain Over Dynamite Attack, Charges Security Agencies to Apprehend Culprits
- Nigerians Caution Actress Ekene Umenwa, Take Your Marriage Off Social Media, Learn from People’s Mistake
- Barry Ndiomu Gets Support for Tenure Extension by Amnesty Beneficiaries
- Tackling Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company in Service Delivery