Diri Appreciates Exco Members, Bayelsans for Re-election, Assures of Continuation and Completion of Key Projects
Senator Douye Diri, governor of Bayelsa chaired the 123rd State Executive Council Meeting at the council chambers of Government House, Yenagoa.
At the meeting, the governor appreciated executive council members for working hard to ensure victory in the just concluded gubernatorial election.
He also thanked Bayelsans for giving him another opportunity to serve the state.
“I want to appreciate you all for your steadfastness and commitment for delivering the very soul of our State. I want to thank Bayelsans for the organic support given to our administration. This election was about the freedom of the people of Bayelsa State. We fought against gangsters who wanted to come back to government to terrorize, kill, maim and intimidate our people. We thank God for victory. God has proven once again that He rules over the affairs of men.
I want to assure our people that in our second term, we will continue to develop our state. We want to see more Bayelsans own small scale businesses. We want to see private investments from the international agencies into Bayelsa State. The three senatorial roads in our second term must be completed; roads to Agge, Brass and Ukubie”, Gov. Diri stated.
- Diri Presents N480.99bn 2024 Budget To Bayelsa Assembly, Infrastructure, Education, Health, Environment Top Appropriation
- Fubara Promise To Provide Legionnaires’ Children Jobs in Rivers
- Watch Nigerian Movie Today Thursday 30 November 2023 Showing Fallen Roses
- NSPPD Live Jerry Eze Prayer Thursday 30 November 2023 Today || My Time, and My Turn
- David Ibiyeomie Online Morning Devotion 30 Thursday November 2023