Phase 3 RCCG 63 Fasting And Prayer 4th February 2021 – Day 11 Prayer Points
Dearly beloved welcome to Phase 3 RCCG 63 Fasting and Prayer 4th February 2021. Pray along with Day 11 Prayer Points. God is still answering prayers.
Please share this prayer bulletin with your family and friends. Jesus loves you and so do ReflectorTV team.
PREAMBLE: 52-Days had gone out of 63 with great testimonies in their hundreds across the globe and we are still counting. There is no better way to be acquainted with God other than in the place of Praises, thanksgiving, worship in true repentance at the throne of grace where mercy abounds. This is what the Holy Spirit has done by directing our Father in- the- Lord; Daddy G.O asking us to spend the first forty-two (42) days in acquainting ourselves with God in such a manner that our prayers can receive speedy answers in this third segment of 21-days of declarations, decrees and making of demands as commanded in Psalm 2:8, Isaiah 45:11 We should be mindful to pray for the Church and the peace of our Nations daily.
PULLING DOWN THE STRONGHOLD OF THE ENEMY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2 Cor 10:3-5; Jude 6:2, 1 Sam 23:14; Psa 61:3, 91:1-16
INTRODUCTION: A stronghold is a fortified place, a place of security, fortress or a place of survival. It is a place dominated by a particular group of people characterized by the same value and beliefs. We have both Godly and satanic strongholds.
You’re Reading>>> Phase 3 RCCG 63 Fasting And Prayer 4th February 2021 – Day 11 Prayer Points
1. Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul in the name of Jesus. John 3:16
2. Father, I confess all my sins of disobedience in the name of Jesus. 2 Chronicles 7:14
3. Father, please have mercy on me in the name of Jesus. Hebrew 8:12
4. Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I pull down every stronghold of Satan over my life and family in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 10:4
5. Oh God, dispatch your warring angels to pull down every stronghold of my adversaries by the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Daniel 10:13
6. Father you delivered Paul and Silas from the stronghold of the Herod, command deliverance for me and my family in Jesus name. Acts 16:26
7. Father, deliver your church from the stronghold of the enemy in Jesus name. Ezekiel 34:27, Ezekiel 34:47
8. Every stronghold of stagnation operating in my family be pulled down now in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 10:4
9. Every foundational yoke keeping me in the firm grip of my enemies be destroyed now in Jesus name. Isaiah 10:27
10. Every satanic gate hindering my promotion I command you to be lifted up now in Jesus name. Psalm 24:7-10
11. Every evil pit of the enemy prepared to swallow up my blessing and my destiny, swallow up your digger in Jesus name. Proverbs 26:27, Proverbs 28:10, Ecclesiastes 10:8
12. Every satanic gatekeeper assigned to keep me and my family in perpetual bondage be paralyzed now in Jesus name. Acts 12:6
13. Every ordinance written against me and my family contrary to us and working against us be blotted out by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name. Colossians 2:13-14
14. Every evil decree or pronouncement issued by my enemies to keep me permanently in their strongholds be nullified now in the mighty name of Jesus. Isaiah 8:10
15. Every stronghold of impossibility in my life be pulled down in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Read Also>>> Our Daily Bread Devotional Thursday 4th March, 20 21