7 Unique Things About Actor Pete Edochie, He Clocks 76 on March 7
Report by Jonah DaSaint – Read about Actor Pete Edochie as we tell you 7 unique things about him as he clocks 76 on 7 March 2023. He is a broadcaster, journalist and actor since he was 20.
1. His Date of Birth and Place
Pete Edochie hails from Anambra State but born in Zaria, Kaduna State on 7 March 1974.
2. Religious and Marital Status
He is a devoted Catholic. Edochie is married to lawyer, Josephine Edochie and blessed with 6 children including Yul Edochie.
3. National Honours
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo honoured him with a national honours in 2023 as a Member of the Order of the Niger, MON.
Edochie schooled at the School of Journalism and Television in Enland.
5. Kidnap Saga
Pete Edochie was kidnapped in 2009 but released unharmed.
6. Broadcasting Career
Edochie started radio broadcasting at the age of 20 with the Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABC. He resigned after political tussle.
7. Professional Acting Career
He started professional acting at the age of 33, when he played the role of Okonkwo in a NTA adaptation of Chinua Achebe’s novel, Things Fall Apart.
- Fayose Declares I Will Never Join APC
- Streams of Joy Devotional 8 March 2023 Jerry Eze Titled New Territories
- Seeds of Destiny SOD 8 March 2023 Paul Enenche Titled Understanding the Reason for Light Explosion
- Charles Stanley Devotional 8 March 2023 In Touch Ministries – The Riches of God’s Grace
- David Jeremiah Devotional 8 March 2023 Turning Point Titled Living in Confidence