Are You Still Struggling with Your Productivity Level then Learn from Mother Hen to Improve
Indeed, the year 2020 is on a fast pace, we already down with 40 days, yet most people are yet to find their feet. Most people have not developed the required capacity to achieve productivity.
Interestingly, what matters now is achievement and not activities, results not resolutions, outcomes not input, therefore, Ibis important for us to achieve maximum productivity before the year winds down in the next 310 days.
Learning to build your capacity for productivity is beyond the class. Every productivity-oriented person must be a diligent learner beyond formal education. Our immediate environment provides some lessons that can help us build our capacity for productivity.
If you are not productive, you can’t be successful. Your success is directly proportional to your productivity level. You can’t not be productivity, if you lack the right capacity.
Productivity in any sphere of life is dependant on certain factors which the hen, a domestic animal presents to us.
Most times, the hen is eaten as a special delicacy during festive period but she presents to us some vital lessons for our business, relationship and fulfilling purpose.
Therefore, when next you see Mother Hen, let her not just arouse your appetite to devour but check out these vital lessons to build your capacity.
1. She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them: GOOD PLANNING.
2. When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movement: DISCIPLINE.
3. She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding: SACRIFICE and SELF DENIAL.
4. She can sit on eggs from another hen:
INDISCRIMINATE and GENEROUS.
5. She sits on her eggs for 21 days, patiently waiting and even if they don’t hatch she will still lay eggs again: FAITH, HOPE and COURAGE.
6. She detects unfertilized eggs and rolls them out: SENSITIVE and DISCERNING.
7. She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one: WISE, CONSCIOUS and REALISTIC.
8. No one can touch her chick: PROTECTIVE LOVE.
9. She gathers all her Chicks together: UNITY of PURPOSE.
10. She doesn’t abandon her chicks before they mature: MENTORING.
Build your capacity for you to function in a higher productivity level.