RCCG 63 Days Fasting And Prayer 17th February 2021 – Day 17 Prayer Points
Dearly beloved welcome to RCCG 63 Days Fasting And Prayer 17th February 2021 – Day 17 Prayer Points. God still answers prayers.
Please share this prayer bulletin with your family and friends. Jesus loves you and so do ReflectorTV team.
Preamble: There is a cry that God always attends to – a cry for mercy. And if there is a time when mercy is needed, is more now than ever. The enduring mercy of the Lord is what we can count upon always. This year prophesies at all levels are wrapped in a condition of submission to the will of God and His mercy. Like blind Bartimaeus, let us come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in this
time of need.
We thank God for inhabiting our praises, worship and thanksgiving in the first segment of 21 days as directed by the Holy Spirit through our Father-in- the Lord, Daddy E. A. Adeboye. Testimonies are already flowing like a river. We have been directed to spend the next 21 days in seeking for God’s mercy personally, for our families, for The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), for the Body of Christ as a whole and for our Nations. God’s mercy will be upon us as we cry unto Him in the next 21 days in Jesus Name, Amen.
PRAYER OF MERCY FOR RCCG AND CHURCHES IN NATIONS 3
BIBLE TEXT: Proverb 16:6; Eph 5:25; 1 Cor 7:1; Psa 147:11
INTRODUCTION: Knowing well that; we are the church. Jesus is coming for a clean church without spot or wrinkle. As a covenant Church we have the responsibility to perfect holiness in the fear of the Lord. The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
1. Thank God for the privilege to come before His throne of grace in order to obtain mercy. Heb 4:16
2. Father we are grateful for your kindness, not shutting at us the door of mercy in Jesus name.
3. Father; be merciful for our poor giving attitude to parents, spiritual parents and the needy around us. Matt 15:6
4. Father; show us mercy where we have neglected the poor, the needy widows, orphans and others in Jesus name. Luke 10:30
5. Father; have mercy upon our youths who are occupying themselves in pursuit of worldly glory with satanic usage of ICT at the expense of the word of God. 1 John 2:15-17
You’re Reading>>> RCCG 63 Days Fasting And Prayer 17th February 2021 – Day 17 Prayer Points
6. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of bribery and corruptions in Jesus name. Amos 5:12
7. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of uncleanness, help us to walk in the way of holiness. 1Thes 4:7, Lev 5:3
8. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of abortion, murder and all forms of killing. Matt 5:21-22
9. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of marital unfaithfulness, denial of self, not open to one another. Eph 5:22-33, Gen 2:25
10. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of marital unfaithfulness in the forms of husband/wife snatching, divorce and all forms of dishonesty. 1 Cor 7:1, Eph 5:22-33,
11. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of gluttony, eating and living extravagance life to make other to stumble in Jesus name. 1 Cor 10:31
12. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of not been the image of Christ in our communities which has hampered the testimony of Christ in evangelism. in Jesus name. Matt 5:16
13. How do we represent God in the market place? In secular business, it is not strange to hear a Christian say “take God out of this” Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of unfaithfulness in our place of work in Jesus name. Col 3:22, Eph 6:6
14. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of torching the anointed with our tongues. Psalm 105:15
15. Father; by your mercy Heaven at last for every true member of your church in Jesus name. Amen
Read Also>>> Our Daily Bread Devotional 17th February 2021 here.