RCCG Fasting And Prayer Points 5th February 2021 – Day 5
Dearly beloved welcome to the RCCG Fasting And Prayer Points 5th February 2021, find the prayer bulletin for Day 5. In continuation of the 63 Days of Fasting and Prayers.
Preamble: There is a cry that God always attends to – a cry for mercy. And if there is a time when mercy is needed, is more now than ever. The enduring mercy of the Lord is what we can count upon always. This year prophesies at all levels are wrapped in a condition of submission to the will of God and His mercy. Like blind Bartimaeus, let us come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in this time of need.
We thank God for inhabiting our praises, worship and thanksgiving in the first segment of 21 days as directed by the Holy Spirit through our Father-in- the Lord, Daddy E. A. Adeboye. Testimonies are already flowing like a river. We have been directed to spend the next 21 days in seeking for God’s mercy personally, for our families, for The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), for the Body of Christ as a whole and for our Nations. God’s mercy will be upon us as we cry unto Him in the next 21 days in Jesus Name, Amen.
MERCY OVER ALL FORMS OF DISOBEDIENCE AND UNFAITHFULNESS IN THE FAMILIES, CHURCH AND NATIONS, ETC
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2Cor. 10:6, Isa. 54:7, Deut. 28:1-12, 1 Sam. 15:22.
INTRODUCTION: Obedience to the word of God or His instruction is a major magnet of His mercy upon our lives; it is a special key that opens door of His mercies in time of difficulties.
Rebellion against the word of God keeps one in darkness and in chains. As we confess and repent of all our sins of disobedience and unfaithfulness, God will show us mercy in Jesus Name.
1. Father we thank you for your faithfulness and love towards us as families, church and nation in Jesus name.
2. Father we confess and repent of all our sins of disobedience, unfaithfulness, stubbornness against you and against higher authorities in Jesus Name.
3. O Lord God of compassion and love; have mercy on me, and my family in Jesus name.
4. Father; be merciful and uproot every spirit of disobedience, stubbornness, rebellion and unfaithfulness out of my life and my family in Jesus name.
5. Father; have mercy on your Church and forgive all our sins of incomplete obedience in the Mighty name of Jesus. 1Sam. 15:22.
You’re Reading>>> RCCG Fasting And Prayer Points 5th February 2021 – Day 5
6. Father; forgive our nation all the sins of rebellion, disobedience and unfaithfulness and let your mercy reign over judgment in our land in Jesus Mighty Name. Ps. 145:9
7. Father purge your church of every iniquity and hear our cry for mercy in Jesus mighty Name Ps. 145:9
8. Father; create in me and in every member of my family clean hearts oh Lord in Jesus Name. Ps. 51:10.
9. Have mercy upon your Church Oh God, according to thy loving kindness in Jesus Name Ps. 51:1.
10. Father by your mercy; as nation, replace the stony hearts in us with the hearts of flesh to obey you in Jesus Name. Ezek. 36:26.
11. Oh God in the multitude of your mercy, please let your Church and our nation walk in obedience.
12. Oh God; in the multitude of your mercy, cause our families to come to the saving knowledge of your truth and mercy in Jesus name.
13. Father in your compassion, blot out the offences of your Church, our Nations and Families in Jesus Name. Ps. 51:1
14. Gracious God as we respond to your word in Joel 2:12-13, hear our cries, forgive us and deliver your Church from the spirit of disobedience in Jesus Name. Jonah 1:1-3
15. Show us thy mercy, O Lord and grant us thy salvation in my nation in Jesus Name. Ps. 85:7
Thank you for praying along with RCCG Fasting And Prayer Points 5th February 2021 – Day 5. Jesus answers prayers.