RCCG Mid Year Fasting and Prayer Monday 4 July 2022 || Pastor E. A. Adeboye
RCCG Mid Year Fasting and Prayer for Year 2022 will begin on Monday, 4th of July 2022
RCCG Mid Year Fasting and Prayer Monday 4 July 2022 for the next 10 days, till Wednesday, 13th July 2022. Take the fasting very seriously. – Pastor E. A. Adeboye July 2022 Holy Ghost Service.
DAY ONE: INTENSIVE PRAISE, WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING TEXT: PSALM 124
If God had not been on our side for the past six months in this year; we could have been thirsty with no water to drink. We could have desired to get warm with no coverings available. We could have entered into trouble and found no one to help. We could have lifted our hands and found them withered. Opened our eyes and be totally blanked. Our mouths could have been opened with the inability to voice a sentence. We could have travelled and landed in the Mortuary. Perhaps, we could have joined the congregation of the dead walking aimlessly on the streets of our towns and cities naked. We could have prepared the most delicious meal but lost appetite not because we don’t feel like eating but finding it difficult to eat. We could have been dead in our sins and landed in hell! Let’s appreciate God therefore with all seriousness.
WEEK ONE: JULY – PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
1. Let us thank God for the Salvation of our souls. Ps. 68:19, Ps. 95:1, Ps. 118:21
2. Let us thank God for the inspiration of God that initiated the idea of Holy Ghost Service. Job 32:8 , 2Ti 3:16
3. Let us thank God for all the past Holy Ghost Services in the Camp and all over the world.
4. Let us bless the name of the Lord for all the souls won for Christ so far in every Holy Ghost service. Luke 1:68
5. Let us thank God for every Convention that has ever taken place in Nigeria and all over the world.
6. Let us give all the glory to our Heavenly Father for Lekki 1998 and every subsequent Holy Ghost Festival and Holy Ghost Congress. 2Co 2:14
7. Let us bless the name of the Lord for all the souls won for Jesus since the beginning of the RCCG in 1952. Job 8:7, Act 2:41
8. Let us thank God for all the children born during these God inspired programmes. Isa 66:8
9. Let us thank God for all the blessings, miracles, healings and infrastructural expansions. Deut. 11:1-5.
10. Let us thank God for what he is doing in RCCG, enlarging her coasts worldwide. Ps. 150: 1-6
And instead of Lasting for a Whole Month; it is going to last for just ten (10) days. And so, it will end on Wednesday, 13th of July 2022. Your Pastors will give you the details of the Fasting on Sunday, 3rd July 2022. It won’t be Fasting as usual! RCCG Mid Year Fasting and Prayer Monday 4 July 2022 || Pastor E. A. Adeboye
In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, even the Blessings that will come from this Midyear Prayer and Fasting for Year 2022 will shake you on those ten (10) days!
We are expected to be meeting every day in those ten (10) days in our different Parishes for Prayers by 6.00pm every day. And if you want to do the ten (10) Fasting as Combined (Dry Fasting); you can do seven (7) days Continuous Fasting!
Thank you for joining today’s RCCG Mid Year Fasting and Prayer Monday 4 July 2022 || Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Share with a friend, God loves and cares for us!
- Our Daily Bread 4 July 2022 ODB Devotional Titled No Greater Love
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional Monday 4 July 2022 Titled God is Healing Our Land
- Joyce Meyer Devotional Monday 4 July 2022 Titled Fear Not!
- Jerry Eze NSPPD Morning Prayer 4 July 2022 tagged Monday Miracle Service
- Winner’s Covenant Hour of Prayer 4 July 2022 || Cannanland Ota
♠ | HOME | ⇒Bible Readings of the Day | ⇒Brooklyn Tabernacle | ⇒ Charles Stanley In Touch Devotional | ⇒Catholic Daily Mass Readings | ⇒Daily Bible Verse | ⇒Daily Prayers | ⇒ David Ibiyeomie Message | ⇒David Jeremiah Devotional & Sermon | ⇒John Hagee Devotional | ⇒Joyce Meyer Devotional & Sermons | ⇒Kenneth Copeland | ⇒Live Streaming of Services | ⇒Our Daily Bread Devotional | ⇒Seeds of Destiny Devotional | ⇒Streams of Joy Devotional | ⇒Wishes, Messages and Quotes |