President Bola Tinubu Meets King Charles in Dubai, Ahead of COP28 Climate Summit
Bola Tinubu, president of Nigeria is in Dubai meets King Charles of the United Kingdom for the COP28 Climate Action Summit holding there.
President Tinubu meets King Charles of the United Kingdom ahead of the COP28 Climate Action Summit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Sharing the pictures on X, President Tinubu wrote, “I had a productive meeting with His Majesty, King Charles III of England who is also the Head of the Commonwealth, and a passionate climate advocate.
“The meeting was a significant step in strengthening the partnership between Nigeria and the United Kingdom, and I am optimistic about the positive impact our joint efforts will have on our planet’s future as we look forward to setting an equitable global standard for environmental stewardship at #COP28,” he said.
- ENWAF Takes Advocacy to Schools in Yenagoa
- Diri Appreciates Exco Members, Bayelsans for Re-election, Assures of Continuation and Completion of Key Projects
- Diri Presents N480.99bn 2024 Budget To Bayelsa Assembly, Infrastructure, Education, Health, Environment Top Appropriation
- Fubara Promise To Provide Legionnaires’ Children Jobs in Rivers
- Watch Nigerian Movie Today Thursday 30 November 2023 Showing Fallen Roses