Ada Ameh Cries Out Amidst Mental Health Issues and Lawsuits
Famous Nollywood actress, comedian, producer, and television personality, Ada Ameh, has revealed that she is being sued by client for failing to deliver a particular job despite having mental health issues.
Ada Ameh who became very popular for her role in the sitcom ‘The Johnsons’ currently showing on Africa Magic, shared a video on Instagram on Wednesday, saying that she’s facing a problem that’s about taking her life. Ada Ameh Cries Out Amidst Mental Health Issues and Lawsuits
The actress, who lost her only child in 2020 stated thus, “I have an issue right now and it’s taking my life, but I no go die. We would get over it. I was given a job, but I didn’t do it because I have mental health issues. Will people understand it if you have mental issues? No, they wouldn’t. They are slamming me with a bill, suing me. It’s okay”.
- Brain Jotter Says Skit Making Helps Me to Express Myself,
- We are determined to introduce new innovations in the entertainment industry, Says Engr Gospel Obolo
- Social Media Influencer, Barakumo Odede Breaks Internet With Wedding Pictures
- How Bayelsa-Based Blogger, Chidi Obasi Celebrates Wife on Valentine’s Day
- De Bounce Lounge Hosts Valentine Karaoke Love Affair on Feb 14
————— | HOME | ————-
| Arts & Short Stories | BBNaija 2022 | Business News | Education News | Entertainment News | Featured | Gospel News Today | Health and Fitness | Interviews | Latest News | Movie Review | Niger Delta Today | Online Comedy Skits | Politics Today | Trends & Lifestyle | TV Reality Shows | Sports News | World News |