Adeleke Approves N15,000 Palliative for Civil Servants
Ademola Adeleke, governor of Osun State approves a N15,000 palliative monthly for serving civil servants in the state.
Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke has approved additional N15,000 each for civil servants as fuel subsidy palliative monthly.
He also okayed N10,000 for pensioners to cushion the effect of hardship caused by the removal of fuel subsidy.
- ‘I am the Voice Behind Psquare’s Hit Song ‘Story’, Helen Paul Reveals
- Kogi REC Attacked by Gunmen
- Douye Diri Full Address of the Presentation of 2024 Budget in Bayelsa
- Watch Nigerian Movie Today Friday 1 December 2023 Showing Peace or Refund
- Tinubu Congratulates Tariye Gbadegesin, New CEO, Climate Investment Funds