Bayelsa Education Summit Aims For 15-Year Policy Plan
Bayelsa State Commissioner for Education, Mr Gentle Emelah disclosed this while giving an overview of the just concluded summit during a media briefing held at the Education House in Yenagoa the Bayelsa state capital.
Mr. Gentle Emelah explained that a total of 10 lead papers in 10 thematic areas created 44 topical papers and 25 opinion speakers comprising of eminent professors, philosophers and scholars participated in the Bayelsa State Education Summit.
He commended the state government for providing relevant and vital platforms for the discourse to achieve the goals in the education sector noting that in the coming month, the ministry plans to meet with partners to address needs and issues identified during the summit.
While speaking on the 15 year plan, Bayelsa State Teachers Training Certification Board, Dr Stella Ogolo said the official report would be sent to thw the state government through a high powered technical committee set up to facilitate the process.
- Yenagoa Communities Express Gratitude to Bayelsa Govt
- Rotimi Akeredolu Calls for Amendment of Governance Process in Nigeria
- Tombia Roundabout Traders Count Losses, Calls For Alternative Market
- Cross River Government Warns Petrol Station to Revert Pump Price to N65
- Brooklyn Tabernacle Devotional 22 March 2022 | Jim Cymbala
Bayelsa Education Summit Aims For 15-Year Policy Plan, Says Emelah