Choice of Running Mates and Power of the Electorate
Today Perspectives From Etete Enideneze writes on Choice of Running Mates and Power of the Electorate.
Any strategy taken by a candidate and a party, could be to their advantage or disadvantage.
It is therefore, left for other candidates and parties to strategize and re-strategize based on the decisions and strategies of opponents.
Thus, there is no need for too much arguments over choice of running mates, even if they are unmindful of the sensibilities of the people in terms of ignoring any vestiges of divides in Nigeria.
Choosing a running mate is one of the major decisions and strategies, next to parties’ choice of the main candidates.
These are also the early tests for parties. The electorate could take a stand at the polling station, to judge. What is required is possession of PVCs and actual voting by the electorate.
To actively judge the decisions, strategies and manifestos of aspirants and parties, the electorate must vote according to conscience, not money for votes.
- Jerry Eze Prophetic Declarations 15 July 2022 For Today || Let The Best of My Family Burst Out
- Charles Stanley Today Sermon 15 July 2022 Titled Seeking The Lord
- Tony Evans Sermons Today 15 July 2022 ~ The Rewards of Judgment
- David Jeremiah Sermon Today 15 July 2022 ~ Dealing with False Teaching
- Creflo Dollar Sermon Today 15 July 2022 ~ The Full Meaning of Grace – Part 2
————— | HOME | ————-
| Arts & Short Stories | BBNaija 2022 | Business News | Education News | Entertainment News | Featured | Gospel News Today | Health and Fitness | Interviews | Latest News | Movie Review | Niger Delta Today | Online Comedy Skits | Politics Today | Trends & Lifestyle | TV Reality Shows | Sports News | World News |