Tinubu Reveals His Running Mate’s Region Ahead of INEC Deadline
The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has reacted to rumours of picking a Muslim as his running mate.
Tinubu, who condemned such rumour, said he intends to pick a Northern Christian as his running mate.
He gave the clarification while addressing journalists at the APC governorship rally in Ekiti State yesterday.
Tinubu distanced himself from the rumours, stressing that the carriers were undemocratic elements that are already threatened at his imminent victory in the coming presidential election.
“The VP slot belongs to the Northeastern region and particularly the Christians, but consultations are yet ongoing as to who will be decided,” he said.
Tinubu assured Nigerians that no group, institution or person can impose a running mate on him.
- Dino Melaye Describes Bola Tinubu as a Baby-Weight for Atiku Abubakar | Politics Today
- Nasir El-Rufai Reveals Why President Buhari Refuse to Anoint Any Presidential Candidate in APC
- APC Presidential Primary 2022 Live Streaming From Eagle Square
- Governor Ayade Advocates for Southern President in 2023
- Party Primaries Extension: Civil Society Trades Words with Political Parties
————— | HOME | ————-
| Arts & Short Stories | BBNaija 2022 | Business News | Education News | Entertainment News | Featured | Gospel News Today | Health and Fitness | Interviews | Latest News | Movie Review | Niger Delta Today | Online Comedy Skits | Politics Today | Trends & Lifestyle | TV Reality Shows | Sports News | World News |